Monday, July 26, 2010

Watch This Space

I've got an FO to debut soon.

100_9180

Mr. Mooch got a hold of the camera. This was the best picture to come off of the 100 pictures of his toes and thumbs over the lense.

And before I go--LilKnitter (Darlene) was the only one to correctly identify where my Fire King mug came from. It's one of the jadeite mugs Giles carries around. He starts with a D-handle and later on you'll see a C-handle (more expensive!) appear from time to time.

Yes, I've watched so many Buffy the Vampire Slayer espisodes that I now watch the background more than I watch the show itself.

I also have a tupperware pitcher that appears on the show. But that was a wedding gift. Ha ha!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

guess what is on my tv RIGHT NOW! Yup, Buffy......

5:40 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I love kid pictures. I've got a whole folder of random crazy pics that the kid took before she knew how to aim. I don't think I've watched more than a few Buffys.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Well Mom, at least you're starting him early on his photojournalist training ;)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

It looks like someone was trying to get a cleavage shot!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

Oh too funny...I almost said Buffy as I thought of the shows where people drank out of mugs that you might be watching...but yeah, I almost said a lot of shows ;).

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Hey! He got the important thing....Your knitting!!! What more do you want from a 1 and a 1/2 year old?

He also got your SUNBURN!! You need to cover up and get out of the sun!!

Love, Mom

12:38 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

That's one of the series I want to watch from beginning to end. Right now, I'm halfway through Bones. I've seen a few Buffys but not many.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Cindy in Happy Valley said...

Sombody got some sun!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Cindy in Happy Valley said...

And SOMEBODY can't spell!

8:44 AM  
Blogger dmcL said...

Now, see, you've got me beat because I'd never noticed the change in handle. Now I'll have to go and rewatch the whole thing just to find when he switches! It'll only have been my, oh, 15th time watching the whole series. The discs are actually starting to wear out. I'm such a nerd. :)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home