Friday, October 15, 2010

The Economy Must Be Picking Up

Is it just me or were many more people not going to Rhinebeck last year?

Things must be looking up?

Or perhaps it's just that the weather is only supposed to half-blow instead of suck this year.

I won't be going. I'm cool with it. Someday before we leave Nueva Jersey, but not this year.

Random Photo Reward For Bothering to Read the Drivel Today:

100_9572

Hee hee, I just couldn't eat this treasure I found in a bag of potatoes!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger DPUTiger said...

I wish I was going to Rhinebeck. I've never been either. Maybe next year ...

Nice potato ::snicker::

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! are we suppose to see something obscene in that potato?

Love, Mom

PS: It don't look like anything I've ever seen.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

LOL! Only you, Bezzie, would end up getting a potato like that, ha, ha!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

That potato is such a spud!

I've never been to Rhinebeck either. One day!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I haven't been to Rhinebeck either. Somehow, it just hasn't been in the cards.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I think I'd pass on eating that tater too!

4:16 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

I found a miniature carrot once that look like a penis! Naturally, I did take a photo. I should post it this week, maybe we can start a genital vegetable trend!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home