Saturday, October 30, 2010

Frippery

Ok, I know you're all probably sick of my winter-holiday-obsession.

But look what I found hiding out in my freezer!!!

100_9742

Pattern: Teeny Tiny Mochimochi Snowmen

Yarn: Some random sport weight acrylic I had lying around.

Needles: US 2

Notes: I'm some kind of sickeningly-cute kick lately. This is the same designer who did the Petite Pencil I just knit (I ended up with three of those!). The only mods I made to this pattern is that I sewed on the eyes, nose and arms BEFORE I stuffed him. I also did the arms in brown (like twigs) and I gave him an orange carrot nose. I thought the original ones looked vaguely like eggs wearing scarves. I always try to give my real snowmen noses!

100_9745

I get the feeling there's going to be more of these little guys hanging out next to the ice cream soon!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Are you trying to channel winter with your winter projects? Love, Aunt Susan

8:32 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe..too cute!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Adorable! But I need to ask about something else. Coconut Almond Fudge? I've never heard of this flavor but it has everything I love. Is it amazing? I feel like I need to make an ice cream run now.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

So cute :-)

I am ready for the holidays to hurry up and get here. I think I just like all those little things around!

11:39 AM  
Blogger janna said...

Cute! Although at first, I thought you were talking about the ice cream, and I wondered if it had been there since last winter!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is cute! Did he eat any of that ice cream?
Love, Mom

12:32 PM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

I thought you were going to say you found a whole carton of ice cream in your freezer. At which point I was going to ask what in the world is wrong with you. haha!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Kelli said...

Mmmmm. Turkey Hill.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Did you see the WEBS catalog for the holidays? It has the cutest little penguins (and polar bears) on the cover.

9:00 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

That is too cute! If you make a snowwoman and leave them alone in the freezer, think they'll multiply?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home