Monday, October 04, 2010

Mmmmmonday

I don't post them much anymore, but cookie of the week is ALWAYS happening at the Bezidence.

This week:

100_9614

Brownie peanutbutter cup bites.

Brownie mix spooned into a mini muffin pan, bake for 15 mins at 350 degrees. When they come out of the oven, pop a small peanutbutter cup in them. Let them cool, then pop them out of the pan.

The only problem with these?

My shadow demands payment for being so cute. I have to pay him in brownie battered utensils.

100_9608

I kind of want to stick him into a brownie cup and eat him!!!!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Rebel said...

Oh my dear god... these look AMAZING!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

um..er..ok drooling here! Yes, one's helper must be paid/bought off ;)

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what looks YUMMIER! The brownies or your helper!!!
Love, Mom

11:45 PM  
Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

As cute as he is I think he should get the whole pan of brownies lol just not all at once. They do look very yummy though

12:02 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Sounds awesome!!!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

mmmmmmmmmmm.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Droooooool!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I once got in trouble for putting a "brownie bowl" into the sink to be washed without letting someone lick the bowl. I learned my lesson and now I have to announce, 'there's a brownie bowl here' when I get done.

Those look amazing. I don't know if I have any mini muffin tins but i know where to get some

8:19 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oooh, those look heavenly! Two of my favorite things - brownies and peanut butter cups!

That's one cute helper you've got there! LOL about the brownie batter licking - I grew up licking cake batter (and eating raw cookie dough), and never got sick from the raw eggs, but I guess now I'm a paranoid mom because I won't let my kids do it. They'd love it at your house!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Cindy in Happy Valley said...

OMG these sound so good!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Holy wow! Those look amazing! Your kiddo has the right idea!

8:27 PM  
Blogger DPUTiger said...

Holy cow, those look AMAZING!!! I'm totally drooling right now ...

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home