Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weenie Hal

It's almost Halloween!

On this date in history, we were carving pumpkins with my sister in 2007.

100_4756

Ha ha! Oh Squirrel Gables, how I do NOT miss you! I do miss my sister (well both of them) though!

I'll of course post pictures of this year's pumpkins.

I was feeling uninspired in the costume department and Upstairs Neighbor Lady wanted to buy the boys costumes--who am I to deny this? Ha ha!

But if you really want to feel inspired, check out the costume Crafty Christina is making her daughter.

I'm so incredibly impressed I commented twice (once as my real name and once as Bezzie just now going back to grab the link). Ha ha!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Darn I could not post a comment about the "Slurpee"!!
I agree with you though that is one cool costume!!

I've been waiting to see your pumpkins! At first glance I thought that T was there this year carving pumpkins!! Can't wait to see this years!

Love, Mom

12:10 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I miss making creative costumes. That slurppee cup is wonderful. We got a pumpkin and will probably carve it tonight or maybe tomorrow since it's supposed to rain hard tonight and it might be difficult to put it outside with a candle.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow, you've sure got some generous neighbors, what with the costumes, fish and fish tank, free sports channels, etc. -you really lucked out!

If you didn't mention that being your sister in the photo, I would have assumed it was you, with shorter hair. You and your sister look just alike!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I didn't read the words and just looked at the picture and was wondering if you had chopped your hair off!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Haha, I was shocked to see my name here. For a second I was wondering who else was crazy enough to make a Slurpee costume. I'm soooo close to being done. Will post more soon!

Your neighbors sound awesome.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home