Monday, December 13, 2010

Arrrggg!

Arrrrggg! indeed.

My latest FO.

100_9951

Chunky's teacher is big into pirates. I figure I'll wrap a Staples gift certificate in this washcloth.

Tada. Merry Christmas.

I'm not sure if our school's teachers have to buy every little thing like Dr. Mad Scientist does, but I figure she'll find some use for a couple of bucks at Staples.

Now I just have to find the time to actually go to Staples.

I keep self-editing here. Trying to push out the jive and bring in the love.

100_9946

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Cool washcloth! My son was really into pirates about a year ago, but now he just likes anything Harry Potter.

And of course, that's one cute cat (black and white cats are my favorite)!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Cool Pirate cloth!! Well at least you have a tree up ;) not us yet...sigh..

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Suzanne said...

That is really cute. She's going to love it!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

The Christmas spirit seems to be hiding in a closet somewhere this year or took a vacation to Aruba or something.

Usually by this time I feel bubbly and happy and excited but I'm having some trouble finding those feelings. I have eleven more days to locate that closet where my spirit is hiding....

7:17 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Maaaan, I really wish I had a cat. Santa? Are you listening?

7:23 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

i love that your cat has differently colored eyes. it reminds me of my brother's cat, Rubix. i wonder what happened to him?

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute washcloth! His teacher will like it filled with gift cards!

What! Santa brought you a cat, too!! He brought us one also but is is white and brown!

Love, Mom

2:16 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Arrrr! That be fine booty!

Sorry self-editing continues to be prudent. Let the hand of discretion cover the mouth of wisdom.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Love the washcloth!

That cat looks like he's up to no good.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home