Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two Years Ago Today

Mr. Mooch graced us with his presence.

100_9967

Hard to believe my little babyman is 2!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!

For the record, that's Nutella smeared all over his face. Yum!

And speaking of Nutella, I believe it was Jo who posted this link on Karen's Facebook page chiding her to make some.

As Costco recently sent out coupons for $2 off a twin pack of jumbo jars of Nutella and I splurged, I couldn't resist making some.

100_9973

I didn't make mine with seasalt though. Seasalt is a little too white for me. I used roasted hazelnuts.

Result? Delicious!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

Happy Birthday Moochie! Nutella is an awesome way to celebrate ;-)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

I love a boy with a dirty face - it means much fun has been had :0) Happy Birthday Moochie xoxo

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Marie Grace said...

I can't believe he's 2 already! Happy Birthday Moochie!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday, Moochman!!! That was a fast two years. For me. :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Happy Birthday Moochie!!

Yum, that looks awesome. Pi and I love nutella.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Moochie!! What ever he is eating must be GOOD!!
Love, Mom

12:12 PM  
Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

How did two years already go by?!?!

Happy Birthday Moochie!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Moochie!

I do all my vicarious Nutella-eating through Karen - and now you, too!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow, two years old already?! That went by fast! Before you know it, he'll be starting kindergarten. Happy birthday to Moochie!

And you know, I've never tried Nutella. My parents never bought it when I was growing up, and it just never looked like something I would like.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

P.S. I do buy sea salt though, LOL!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Happy Birthday to Moochie!! He loves his food! :) Those look delicious...

10:14 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Happy Birthday, Moochie!

Growing up I thought Nutella was hoity-toity, whereas sea salt was easy to come by.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home