Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Comfort Posts

We've got a delayed opening this morning.

To help air out the place a bit more I guess.

So I'll turn to the next "happy" picture.

The cookies I baked this weekend.

100_9975.jpg

M&M Cookies.

Just take your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and substitute M&Ms for chocolate chips.

Hmmm...now to kill another hour.

Seems like there's something I could be doing right now that I complain I have no time to do because I'm always working, but for the life of me, I can't remember.

I'm sure it will come to me as I wade to my desk.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger T. Budnik said...

I dig these cookies. Oh the things you can do with a standard chocolate chip cookie recipe!

7:55 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

Cookies looks delicious, bet there aren't any left now though.
Got your snorkel??

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

yum yum yum

I have water issues, I hope it's not as bad as it sounds!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Recipe, please :) I just picked up some 75% off Valentines red, pink & white M&Ms and wanted to make cookies with them.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuuummmm! Those look good!
Murphy's Law....What ever you forget you'll remember when you need to be doing something else.
Love, Mom

PS: I see T is the first one to comment....Must be the cookies!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Yum!

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

I don't know what it is about M&M cookies, but I love them way more than plain chocolate chips. Maybe it's the colors, maybe it's the candy shell - but chocolate chip cookies can suck it if M&M cookies are available instead.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home