Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wieners!

Moochie! Put your hand in this hat and pull out a number!

100_9952.jpg
But Moooooom! I want to look out the window instead!!!

Fine Mooch. You have fun with the window. Hey, Chunkster, can you pull a number out of this hat for me?

100_9951.jpg
Sigh. Ok, Mom. Whatever. But I'm not putting down my DS to do it.

100_9953.jpg
Hey wait a minute! If Big Brother is doing it, I need to be doing it too!

100_9954.jpg
Here you go Mom, here's your number!

So the winners of the Spring 2011 pattern collection of Knitcircus are:

Ellie and Jennifer (Yarnknita)

And the winner of the year's subscription to Knitcircus is:

Poops* for her entry of Gabriela Antonia Castigliano. Or Toni for short.

Toni Janome. A total Boobie Bar Jersey Girl name. I can't wait to start sewing thongs on her!

Winners, please email me at rkbezzie @ gmail . com (delete the spaces) and I'll pass your email address on to Jaala at Knitcircus to hook you up with your prizes.

Thank you all for entering--it was hard to pick just one grand prize winner!

100_9955.jpg

Don't worry, you're all winners in Moochie's world (where ALLLLL the numbers get drawn!).



* I'm linking to Poops's old blog. The 2.0 version is uncut and racier and not suitable for children under the age of 13 without the presence of an adult.

13 Comments:

Blogger Poops said...

I'm a weiner!!!! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

*twirls around so her skirt goes up over her head*

Love you, Bezz! *mwah*

7:16 PM  
Blogger janna said...

Poor Moochie! Being a Random Number Generator is hard work!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Congrats winners!

Going off the sulk in the corner now.

Sulk, sulk, sulk......

But happy for the winners sulking!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

It was an honour just being nominated! I'd like to thank Chunky, and Moochie, and the academy... ;-)
Awesome, just sent you an email. I'd decided today that I'm allowing myself an indulgent yarn purchase for my birthday later in the spring... now I just need to decide which to choose!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love the sewing machine name, ha, ha!

I bought my son a DS for his 8th birthday this past January, and I can hardly get him to put it down, either. I know all about those sighs!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm a wiener too!!!! YAY!!! Cause I needed a reason to buy more yarn.

*patiently waits for pretty, pretty patterns*

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to ALL the winners!!

Those pictures of Moochie make ME a WINNER!! Squeeze that little guy for ME!!

Give Chunky a BIG hug from me also! He is the BEST BIG BRO Moochie could ever have!

Love, Mom

11:04 PM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Love how big bro doing something entirely changes its attraction. In my house too. With the exception of homework (eyeroll).

5:42 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

great name! congrats to poops!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

That's the perfect name!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Look at that face!! Love it!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Oh and Toni Janome is genius!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

He looks much happier at the end when he's picked all the numbers!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home