Monday, March 14, 2011

Look To The Cookie

This week's Cookie of the Week is brought to you by Seinfeld:



Mine are a little different though--mini black and whites!

100_9926.jpg

I got the recipe from here:

100_9927.jpg

I asked for this book for Christmas. But someone was incapable of ordering it online or going to the bookstore to buy it for me.

I had an Amazon credit (from buying that certain someone's birthday present--see? It's so easy shopping online!) so I only paid for shipping on this baby.

Love, love, love this book.

I though about posting a review, but sometimes I feel like I'm betraying the original spirit of this blog--which was started as a knitting blog. (Which I still do by the way--I just don't knit fast enough to show you ton's o'FOs and I really find WIP posts kinda boring to write).

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

I have this book! I've made those cookies! I love exclamation points!
Seriously, it's a really pretty book, and I've made a half dozen different cookies from it so far, all successes. If you haven't tried them yet, the ginger skibo whatchamacallits (I don't have the book in front of me) were fan-freakin-tastic.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Oh yum. Those look so good!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Those look tasty! And am I the only person who gets annoyed by Elaine's hair on Seinfeld? I guess that poof on top of her head just annoys me. My husband and daughter tell me that too many things annoy me, ha, ha!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't now about anyone else but I will take cookie or knit postings! Both are very interesting. I bet your "Black and White" cookies don't make anyone sick.

Love, Mom

10:14 PM  
Blogger janna said...

Oooh! I need that cookbook!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I love a good black and white cookie but have never made one. They look delicious (and I'm hungry).

6:50 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Love Seinfeld! Also love B&W cookies. Whenever we're in NYC with the outlaws, we go to their old neighbourhood bakery for B&W cookies and those little 5 layer cakey things. Yum.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Miss T said...

I'd love to see your review. Who cares about original intentions!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

Ooh, I want that cookbook. Until then, la la la la, not looking, not looking.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

First, that Seinfeld episode is awesome! Second, I LOVE black and whites!!!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home