Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Splurge!

Well, it felt like a huge splurge.

Someday I'll blog about the story of How All My Yarn Got Destroyed. I'm just not ready yet.

To replace some of what I lost I happened upon yarn at the dollar store.

Peaches n'Cream to be exact.

I didn't have a lot of kitchen cotton in my stash, but I did have some. And I have found myself missing it lately (nothing like a mindless grandma's washcloth between projects!).

So I splurged on 10 balls of Peaches n'Cream to replenish (plus some!) what was lost this summer.

100_1293

I'm realllly digging that pink black and white "black cherry" colored yarn.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean we will all get washclothes for Christmas? I'll take one!

Love, Mom

6:10 PM  
Blogger ccr in MA said...

The mere idea of All the Yarn Being Destroyed gives me a heart murmur. I'm not sure I'll be able to stand the full story, though I am sort of curious. Anyway, nice start on the rebuild!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe...I noticed the green and yellow ones! I love the Black Cherry, got some myself

1:01 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I guess I'll have to head out to Dollar Tree and check this out! Dishcloth cotton is a handy thing to have around.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oooh, what a nice catch, and nice colors!

The dollar stores in my area rarely have yarn, and when they do, it's usually something I don't use, like Fun Fur.

2:19 PM  
Blogger T. Budnik said...

Hmmm...do I see some CSU washcloths in your future?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Should I send you a box of yarn? I could do that and never miss it.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Nice haul! Those are also nice for spao savers, which I love.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home