Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekend Sewing

Well, it's finally chilly outside (for a little bit).

And I have seen a few teensey weensie flurries the past couple of days.

But even if it stays in the mid-40s for the rest of the winter with absolutely no snow, Baby Bez 3.0 will need a sno-snoot (snowsuit) for her ride home from the hospital and for taking her brothers to and from school until the spring/summer is properly upon us.

This weekend I want to make the bunting from this pattern that Marie Grace so kindly gifted me.

I ordered two cuts of fleece from Fabric.com for this.

Black Flowers

Shagadelic girly neon flowers on black

and

Blue Snowflakes

blue snowflakes.

Any bets on which one I'll use?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I love that bunting pattern! Both of my kids were born in January, and I hated having to bundle them up in tons of layers just to take them anywhere. And then my daughter was so small, that her newborn snowsuit was way too big on her. Being able to sew a bunting for her would have come in handy. I like the floral fabric the best, but I'm thinking you'll go with the snowflakes. : )

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is going to be a Jersey Girl! You should use the Flower Power one.

So you are not done with it yet? Where are the pictures? Come on now!!!

Love, Mom

6:32 PM  
Blogger janna said...

Oh, please use the girlier one! (The snowflakes are cute, too, though.)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Flowers. Please?

8:33 PM  
Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

I like the first one. It is suppose to snow here but I really hope the weather man is lying lol.

2:20 AM  
Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

I like the first one. It is suppose to snow here but I really hope the weather man is lying lol.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Baby bags! I love baby bags. They are so cute!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

I love the snowflake one. You need to make a star-shaped bunting like Maggie on the Simpsons... how adorable would that be???

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home