Friday, February 03, 2012

Sweet Goodbyes

Cookies and farewells.

Today was the last day of one of the attorneys I worked for four years before they broke us up last May.

She's moving on to a better job--in-house counsel for a Typical New Jersey Company. It will be good for her and I'm sure she'll love it.

002.JPG

Because she'll no longer be getting Bezzie baked goods at work, I baked her an exclusive batch of s'more whoopie pies.

Totally worth the trip to the crunchy-granola aisle to find graham flour!

The other sad farewell is to Knitcircus.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do not having to brainstorm a cookie recipe every four months! :-(

They'll be transforming to a newsletter type format meaning Knitcircus. Not quite the same, but better than nothing I suppose!

Go check out the Knitcircus blog for more info and to sign up for the newsletter.

I raise up my cookie to you former boss and Knitcircus!

Parting is such sweet sorrow!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Those look so delicious! You package them up perfectly too :).

9:04 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

those look soooo yummy!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look sooooooo GOOD!!!

Does this mean that you will not be posting cookies????!!!!!

I don't think that I can take THAT!!!

Love, Mom

11:41 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

That stinks about Knitcircus!

Those look amazing, btw. No better way to show love than with baked goods.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

That's too bad about Knitcircus - but that you for the reminder to sign up for the newsletter.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home