Monday, March 12, 2012

It's the Weekend Wrap Up! Whodda Guessed It?

Overall a decent weekend even if we were screwed out of an hour of it this time.

Did a little bit o'baking for the lunches this weekend.

002

This is my lazy-mom baking: a pan of brownies. Easy peasy, and no time really to take to prepare them. I added some peanut butter chips to appease Dr. Mad Scientist who doesn't like plain brownies, and Chunky who doesn't like nuts in his brownies.

Men!

There was also some baking of a cherry cheesecake for Dr. Mad Scientist's birthday as well.

006

I told him I'd give him his real present in a couple of days. The kind that doesn't come with a gift receipt--muhahahahha!

And finally, I finished Pile-able Pup #2 for Preggo Girl #4 at work.

003

Dangit these things are so cute!!!!

004

I just need to figure out a color for the third one. I've got a gold color in my acrylic stash. Hm. I don't know.

Now it's just the final countdown until Thursday.

I'm working up until Wednesday. It should be interesting. I could go into a whole long rant about the replacement situation, but I will be a good girl and not blog about my work situation in great detail!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Mmmm, brownies! Brownies are my favorite dessert, next to chocolate chip cookies. And I like mine plain too - no nuts, frosting, etc.

Cute puppies! Hope the rest of your pregnant continues to go well, and that the baby makes an appearance soon!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Dr. MS!

Yum! Brownies!

Cute puppies! A gold one could be a golden retriever!

Can't wait to see B3!!!

Love, Mom

12:31 AM  
Anonymous dkswife said...

Try using Nutella as frosting on your next batch of brownies. They are fabulous!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Hope Dr MS had a great birthday- that cheesecake looks delicious. Those pups are precious!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

those puppies are so cute!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home