Friday, April 27, 2012

Shock and Awe

I actually still knit.

Sporadically.  I find the only time I really have to knit is after the boys go to bed and, if I'm lucky, Baby Sister is chilling in my lap or her crib.  And even then, a few rows or rounds, and I find myself dozing off!

I did manage to get something knit in about a week though.

Ok, so normally this would take me one or two evenings tops to knit assuming I received more than three hours of continuous sleep.

Untitled

The details:

Pattern:  On The Sunny Side (Ravelry link)

Yarn:  Peaches n'Cream in "Black Cherry" purchased for a whole dollar at the Dollar Store.

Needles:  US5

Notes:  This was a cute little pattern.  I suppose I should have blocked the brim before I popped it on her head for pictures, but I couldn't wait that long!!  The only modifications I made was that I didn't knit the body of the hat 2" before I started decreasing.  I only knit about 1.5".  In retrospect, I should have knit it to the specifications.

She's going to outgrow this quick!!

Untitled

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Discoknits said...

Love the pics, esp. her obviously kicking her legs blurry bits :0)

3:30 PM  
Blogger florapie said...

She looks like she likes her hat! And she's right-little sisters do rock :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger janna said...

The hat is cute, but she's even cuter!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Really cute! And her little outfit is adorable! I love the last photo, where it looks like she's smiling.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Look at those feet go. She's going to be running to keep up with the boys.

The hat is cute. I wouldn't think of making it out of cotton. I think in my mind it would be hard to work with. It would have the advantage of being totally washable and very easy care.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Good lord, that's so cute! The hat too :-)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home