Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tres Niños

I know I posted the side-by-side pics of Moochie as a babe in his Tulips Sweater and Baby Sister in her Little Sister dress...so this might be a bit tiresome, but it's become a tradition. It's the infamous Super Sport shirt picture!

007

This would work better if I had a scanner, but alas, I do not. The Super Sport shirt, if I'm telling it correctly, was a shirt my father bought when my mother was pregnant with me. I guess perhaps he was hoping for a boy? (Mom will pipe up and correct me if I'm wrong here.)

Anyway, I took a picture of Chunky as a two-month old-ish baby wearing it on the couch back in 2002. And I remembered to do the same with Moochie when he was about the same age as Chunky was in his picture.

Miraculously, I remembered to do the same with Baby Sister. I'd like to find a nice three-slot frame to frame these now.

And here they are all together.

Can you name them correctly from left to right?

Honestly if you look at the background objects, that's a huge clue as to who is who (Baby Sister is a dead giveaway!).

One thing is for certain--they're all definitely siblings!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna Lee said...

I love the pictures. The kids are definitely related to one another. I'd make copies for all of them and keep them until they're older.

And that is one well made shirt to have lasted all these years!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

L to R: Little Sister, Moochie, Chunky?

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three Babies?! It looks to me like you took one kid and just changed the back drop!!

The shirt was bought cause we had a super sport impala car! Year 1964, bought from the woman next door.

I know the order!! Should I tell? I'll keep quiet.

Love, Mom

9:21 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

Chunky, Moochie, Baby Sis? That's guessing from the backgrounds/state of pics - your kids cannot be told apart!

11:39 AM  
Blogger janna said...

I also think Chunky, Moochie, Baby Sister. But I'm not sure it matters because they are identical!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Yeah, no denying relation there. I'm guessing Moochie, Chunky, and Lil Sis (the pink pillow that was supposed to be for your rocker makes me think that).

9:42 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow, are you sure the kids weren't cloned - LOL! I'm with Christina about Baby Sister in the 3rd picture. And the other two, I'm not sure which is which!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home