Monday, September 17, 2012

I still knit

Albeit very small things.

Like hats for newborns.

Untitled

Dr. Mad Scientist's niece is due with her first child in a few weeks.  Right before Halloween.

So what else would you expect from your great aunt?

Untitled

A pumpkin hat of course!

Sadly this is my THIRD great-nephew.  This is what happens when you marry the youngest child of a large family.  Ha ha!

No real details to this one--this is the yarn I bought at NJ Sheep & Fiber.  The leaf and stem is just some random green handspun I had in my stash.

Now the real challenge will be getting this in the mail before she gives birth!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Squee!!! That is the cutest hat ever!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is cute!

Love, Mom

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I'm a great aunt too, twice over. it was too weird when the first one came along, the second didn't seem too awful. Just keep me from being a grandmother for a while and I'll be good. Precious hat!!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home