Friday, October 05, 2012

Whoosh!

That's the sound of a drive-by blog post!

What have I been up to?

Welllll....

Work.  Football.  Kiddies.

There's been a little time for knitting.

I finished another pumpkin hat.  This time for my little pumpkin.

Untitled
She's getting so big!

Untitled
A better angle.

I knit a mini-mochi chicken for a girl at work who came down with shingles.  Yeah, I know that sounds mean--but it's a long story that involves that old fourth-grader joke that when someone asks you "What's up?" you reply "Chicken butt!"

Speaking of mini-mochis.  I can't believe I bought that Mini Mochi book a year ago at Rhinebeck.

Rhinebeck is right around the corner!!

And assuming no one gets a stomach bug, mystery rash or it promises to rain a lot, I will be there again this year--with the aforementioned pumpkin in tow.

Before I go, because so many people asked for it here's the link for that caramel apple jam. Seriously delicious!!


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pumpkin should keeep here pumpkin warm!

Looks like she is teething also!

Where did my Baby Granddaughter go to???

Love, Mom

11:53 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

She IS getting big. I will be at a farm looking at Yaks and alpacas and so will miss Rhinebeck.

If it turns out to be at all interesting, I'll let you know. I know you are always interested in taking the kids places that are different. It's called WoodsEdge Farm and it's near Stockton. I'm going to sit and spin (Yak is amazing to spin) and my husband is going in search of meat.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Cindy in (un) Happy Valley said...

I wonder if that finger tastes like strawberries?

3:04 PM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

cute hat! i wish i could make it to rhinebeck this year.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Crafty Christina said...

So cute! I can't believe she is getting so big so quickly. Why can't we slow them down?

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home