Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Hope you and yours had a great day...if you're into celebrating American Thanksgiving.

Untitled

I'm pretty darn thankful for this group o'schmoes.

I feel bad for having neglected the blog for so long now.  I thought after I had Moochie that the blog would have suffered.

I was wrong it appears having three kids was the tipping point around here. 

There's just not enough time in the day! 

I had wanted to participate in BlogMoNoFoSho or whatever that's called this month.

But the lack of electricity derailed that. 

So we'll see.  Come December 1 I want to see if I can make an effort to get over here more.

There's plenty going on!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Baby Sister is so cute, and has gotten so big!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I remembered you had done the Nov blog thing in the past and was looking forward to it ;) around here just one kid derails me! Well see what happens when it is two! 9 more weeks to go. Hope things are well with you!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Blogging every day is hard. I missed the October one and the November one and I probably won't do much better in December. Life happens all around and that's just the way it is!

I'm glad y'all had a good holiday! The weather was such a blessing.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Discoknits said...

I miss you blogging. And others too, I've noticed not blogging so much. Including me! Maybe I'll join you for December :0)

11:39 AM  
Blogger SHELLY said...

Is that table runner made of photographic potato fabric? That's kind of completely awesome.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home