Monday, December 10, 2012

Homemade Christmas

I won't lie -- my Christmas presents are about half and half homemade to store bought this year.

My Oldest Youngest Sister included some homemade goodness in her xmas package to us.

A jar of peaches and a jar of spicy hot okra!

The best part was the goofy label my brother-in-law made for them (which features the cornball holiday head  bands I made them a few years back..ha ha!)  Oh and a Bumble!

(Brother-in-law keeps a low internet profile, so I edited him out of this picture!)


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!OH!OH! I can't wait to get our package!!!

Love, Mom

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Those gift tags are too funny! Okra, yum... Can't wait to plant my garden in the spring!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I usually give something handmade to everyone on the list but not this year. The construction zone has taken up most of my limited brain power!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I love homemade. I do not do as much homemade as I would like. One year.

I love the tag. So cute.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home