Friday, March 15, 2013

Beware The Ides of March!

Nah, not really!

Although I still take great pride that this little monkey was born today via Cesarean on Cesar's death-day!

I tried a flickr mosaic with these pictures--but I find with cell pictures, the mosaic cuts off heads. Lame.

38 WeeksUntitled1 Month Old0023 mos.old4 months old5 mos. old6 mos old7 months old8 months old9 months old10 mos oldRiley 11 mos12 mos.

The first picture is me on Dr. Mad Scientist's birthday--four days before she was born, the day she was born, and then on the 15th of every month thereafter until today.

Sob! My baby girl!

I gotta say though--I don't know if it's because she's a girl or she's our third trip to this party, but she is such a chill baby. She makes her brothers look high maintenance!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Discoknits said...

I saw that 1st pic in the blog reader and thought OMG, another surprise baby! Well, it'll just have to be a "Happy Birthday Baby Sister" then :0)
Enjoy the cake!
xo

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Riley Bo Biley!!!

Hope you got your package and your Mom made you a cute cake!!

Love, Mom (Grandma)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Very cute! She looks just like a girl version of Chunky and Moochie, LOL.

My daughter was my difficult child, always colicky and sick. Still always cranky and sick, LOL. I was afraid to have any more kids after having her, ha, ha! That's why there's 5 years between her and her brother! Luckily he was a much easier to handle baby!

Happy belated birthday, Baby Sister!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home