Thursday, March 28, 2013

Three Day Weekends...

...were made for sewing!

I don't know why, but for me three day weekends mean sewing time!

The office is closed tomorrow for Good Friday (such a weird concept to me to work in the private sector and get this day off--but hey!) so I've got an itch to sew.

I want to make Baby Sister this dress (except minus the bottom contrasting hem and sans-rickrack. I don't really like rickrack.)

But I can't decide what fabric I want to use.

Should I use some Sherbet Pips doggies?

Untitled

Or some Riley Blake Woodland Tails?

Untitled

Look! No pink!!

Whattya think?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger florapie said...

My vote is the woodland animals! Also, I think they would look very cute with rick rack :) But I am a child of the 70s...

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the doggies! The contrasting hem IS nice.
Love, Mom

12:47 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

the dogs are one of my favorite fabrics ever! i vote for that one.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

I vote woodland animals. They're kind of ridiculously cute.

And I have issues with rickrack, too. The wallpaper in our kitchen when I was growing up looked like yellow, white, and green rickrack. *twitch*

12:01 PM  
Blogger janna said...

Doggies! And I love rickrack - it reminds me of my childhood, when my mom made my clothes and used a lot of rickrack. (I also like that contrasting hem.)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love the woodland fabric!!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Don't like pink OR rickrack?! Gasp! Those are two of my absolute favorite things (seriously)! Shame on you, LOL! The dress came out adorable though, and I love the doggie fabric. Good job!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home