Sunday, April 21, 2013

Futzing Around

I bought a new camera this week. Chunky lit a fire under my butt about it when he casually mentioned how it would be a shame if he went on his 5th grade class trip to Philadelphia next month and didn't have a camera.

Never mind that 90% of the pictures from his 4th grade class trip to the Bronx Zoo was just random shots of him and his friends making faces/being dorks.

I went with a Cannon Powershot Elph 110 HS. It got decent reviews on Amazon and wasn't horribly expensive.

Of course when I popped the battery in, I had to test it out with the traditional point and shoot subject matter.

Kids--

003

Mr. Cool playing on the computer.

001

Mr. Cheeseball drawing pictures.

002

Miss Droolsalot, well, drooling.

And of course--

012

It takes great cat pictures too!!

I'll have to wait a bit to try it out on some knitted/crafted/baked goods!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the three kids and one cat!
Love, Mom

11:50 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

They're growing so fast. You'll need that camera to keep track.

I find that it's harder to blog as often since I don't pull out the laptop as often (I use the ipad most) and my work computer only works with blogger on a limited basis since our software is so old.

I think it's harder to remember when the weather is nice, too. I'd much rather be outside.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Alisha said...

oh my heavens your little princess is so adorable. beautiful!!

the boys are getting so big....too fast like their sister!

congrats on your new camera!!!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home