Friday, April 19, 2013

I Suppose I Should Post

Seeing as April is half over.

I find readership is down now that Google Reader is going belly up.

I find myself forgetting to read my regular blogs as much with it not as easily accessible now.

I suppose I should just bite the bullet and change feed readers already.

In the meantime--enjoy another sweater I have completed for Baby Sister!

Untitled

Details:

Pattern:  Yooji Kimono Vest

Yarn:  Joann Sensations Tesoro (100% Wool) (Thank you Melissa!)

Needles:  US 7

I'm a sucker for a unique construction which is what drew me to this pattern.  I haven't been able to put it on Baby Sister yet due to the fact that a) it's getting warmer and b) I can't get her to sit still to tie the ties.  

But it was a fun, engaging and simple knit.  

I keep promising myself I'll blog more...but with the aforementioned weather getting warmer, it's hard to concentrate on kicking Dr. Mad Scientist and Chunky off the computer so I can be on.

And it's hard when I can finally go outside and take walks to the park and play with this cute little booger.

Untitled

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Discoknits said...

I'm still reading. On the blogger site. I don't blame you preferring outside/playparks over posting though. If only we had some sunshine here in MI...... You would love it. It's STILL snowing!
Baby sister's new cardi is adorable, but yes, those ties will need serious work - I imagine she'll pull them right out anyway.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Peri said...

I blog less and less and than have a spate of it. I keeping thinking about stopping completely.
Baby sister seems to growing up to toddlerhood so fast.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I've switched to feedly. hopefully it works as well

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home