Saturday, November 02, 2013

Curse of the Knitter

It's my own fault.

I made the mistake of showing my coworkers a picture of Baby Sister in her Halloween costume. 

In her hand knit Halloween costume.

(She went as Little Red Riding Hood.)

And one of my coworkers stopped me later, and, if you're a knitter, you've probably heard this before:

"Hey, I was wondering if you could make something for me..."

She wanted me to knit a hat and some booties for her two month old granddaughter.  

I flat out told her "no" on the booties.   I hate knitting them--so small and fiddly and they fit for two minutes before they're outgrown. 

But I acquiesced to a hat.

I had some uber-fluffy pinky pink novelty yarn and an hour and a half while I did laundry.

Eh, I honestly think I made it too small for a two month old baby.  Whatevs.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home