Monday, November 11, 2013

Planning

We won't know the exact time we go up to the homeland, but I do know it will be cold.

These cheechako children of ours are going to have to deal with this.  I've got Chunky who refuses to wear his wintercoat and I have Moochie, who wears shorts for picture day on a low 50° day, because "shorts look fancier than jeans!"

Sigh. Crazy boys.

So I'm planning warm things.   Such as some hand spun mittens for Baby Sister,  who so far hasn't given any indication of being a weirdo about the cold like her big brothers.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the firs time I have ever heard that shorts are fancier than jeans!! Moochie!!!

Chunkie, is a pre-teen what did you expect?

As for Baby Sister give her time!

Love, Mom

1:14 AM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

Kids are weird about the cold. I see them all the time walking to school in hoodies in January (while I have on coat, hat, scarf and mittens!) Warm is better than being cool any day (but then I'm an adult and don't care what other people think of my winter attire!)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Bezzie! I was hoping you would be able to answer a quick question I have about your blog! I'm Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home