Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sweet Nothings

While I haven't been good at blogging on here lately, I've still been doing Cookie Of The Week, except I post them on Instagram.

Yeah, yeah, I know.  I used to think Instagram was hipster, but now it seems more teen/preteeny.

I've baked and posted cookies for 45 weeks now (if I'm counting right!), with the exception of two weeks when I was sick or when went to DC. 

I'll leave with two of my faves:  Buckeye brownies and oatmeal cream pies. 
 
Purrrrrr!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger janna said...

The Buckeye Brownies seem to be missing which is too bad - I was hoping for not just a picture, but a recipe!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good, doesn't it?

Love, Mom

11:56 PM  
Blogger florapie said...

Such a tease! What good are these pics without recipes?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home